November 03, 2008

It's On! Psychopathy Red!

This is a place where I'm going to put some transcriptions of rock and metal tunes. They'll be the ones I either wrote myself or corrected if I wasn't happy with the "official", "authorized" or "note-for-note" versions.

Even when I try to come up with better transcriptions of something that has been done before, I'm not going to claim my versions are faultless - I'm only human, right?

The first song is a new tune by Slayer, entitled Psychopathy Red arranged for one guitar - no vocal or solos.

After I have transcribed it, I was alerted by my brother, who I play the song with, that the 1st and 2nd verse may actually be considered as the same. That would require a little change to the intro , that is including an odd-meter bar. I'll add that soon.

No comments: